During social distancing, isolation and shielding, this session will be provided via a pre-recorded video session which will be uploaded to the Governance Gateway on 24 November 2020.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Effectively chair meetings
- Manage your workload and effectively delegate
- Deal with challenging situations
- Organise committees effectively
- Understand the importance of a good working relationship
- Be aware of Ofsted and the DfEs expectations
Presenters: Marie Foley, Governance Training Officer and Marie Ahmad,Governance Development Officer
Fees for this session are payable via the school budget and not by individual members of the governing board. If your governing board has signed up to the Governance Training Service Level Agreement, sessions are free of charge. Governors of governing boards who have not signed up to the Governance Training Service Level Agreement may attend for a fee of £80 per session.
Whilst social distancing measures continue to operate, and to ensure the safety of all service users and staff, this session will be held as a live virtual/webinar event.